pcProx Plus Enroll HIP for Printers Intergration Pocket
pcProx Plus for Printers.Multiple Software Protocol Compatibility Four ID Badge (Card) Configurations User-Selectable Volume Control Including a Beeper On/Off SettingDual-Frequency...
- Product Code: pcProx Plus Enroll HIP
- Availability: In Stock
pcProx Plus for Printers.
- Multiple Software Protocol Compatibility
- Four ID Badge (Card) Configurations
- User-Selectable Volume Control Including a Beeper On/Off Setting
Dual-Frequency Keystroke Reader.
The RF IDeas pcProx Plus badge readers are an important element of an overall print management solution. Along with print management software, the reader is the critical front-end of a secure printmanagement solution featuring authentication, pull printing, job accounting, and charge back while enabling compliance with print policies, and helping employees make smarter decisions about their printing requirements. Designed for easy integration, the reader is compatible with nearly every badge type worldwide including HID™ iCLASS SE™ and HID™ iCLASS Seos™ cards.
The Most Robust Reader on the Market.
The pcProx Plus is the most robust reader on the market for identification, authentication, and access applications. Badgebased reader solutions eliminate the need to manually enter codes, user names and passwords, streamlining workflow and eliminating identification errors. And as part of a secure print management solution, readers can be used to track authentication, pull printing, job accounting, charge back, and more.
The pcProx Plus for single and multi-function printers also features:
- Four ID badge (card) configurations
- Additional 125 kHz proximity card types: Cotag, Urmet, Deister, GProx-II ID, ID Teck Alternate (128 bits), Isonas, NEDAP, and Postech
- Additional 13.56 MHz contactless card types: NFC 1 & 3, iCLASS Seos, ISO 14443B, FeliCa, CEPAS, Oyster
- User-selectable volume control including a beeper on/off settingselection
- Simple Set-up and Configuration