ACR1252U USB NFC Reader NFC Forum Certified Reader
The ACR1252U USB NFC Reader II offers advanced features such as firmware upgradeability, a SAM (Secure Access Module) slot, and...
- Brand: ACS
- Product Code: ACR1252U
- Availability: In Stock
The ACR1252U USB NFC Reader II offers advanced features such as firmware
upgradeability, a SAM (Secure Access Module) slot, and support for NFC
tags and devices. It is ideal for contactless applications with added
security functions. Through the SAM, key diversification and mutual
authentication are made possible, restricting the exposure of keys and
limiting the possibility of keys being stolen. This provides a high
level of security in contactless operations.
ACR1252U is suitable for any contactless smart card application such as personal identity verification, network login, online banking, and micropayment. With its enhanced NFC features, ACR1252U is also ideal for non-conventional NFC applications. Such applications include smart posters for advertising, marketing, and communication purposes.
Furthermore, ACR1252U is PC/SC-compliant, allowing interoperability across different applications and platforms. ACR1252U also supports remote post-deployment firmware update, which eliminates the need for additional hardware modification. With its compact size, trendy design and rich features, ACR1252U enables you to fully enjoy the convenience of using NFC applications.
The ACR1252U comes with an optional stand to hold the smart card reader at an optimal angle, so that users can tap contactless cards or NFC-enabled devices onto the ACR1252U with ease.
For more information, click here to download the brochure of this special accessory.
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface
- CCID Compliance
- USB Firmware Upgradability
- Smart Card Reader:
- Read/Write speed of up to 424 kbps
- Built-in antenna for contactless tag access, with card reading distance of up to 50 mm (depending on tag type)
- Supports ISO 14443 Type A and B cards, MIFARE, FeliCa, and all 4 types of NFC (ISO/IEC 18092) tags
- Supports MIFARE 7-byte UID, MIFARE Plus and MIFARE DESFire
- Built-in anti-collision feature (only one tag is accessed at any time)
- One ISO 7816-compliant SAM slot
- Application Programming Interface
- Supports PC/SC
- Supports CT-API (through wrapper on top of PC/SC)
- Built-in Peripherals:
- User-controllable bi-color LED
- User-controllable buzzer
- SAM Slot
98.0 mm (L) x 65.0 mm (W) x 12.8 mm (H)
USB Full Speed
Up to 50 mm (depends on the tag type)
Regulated 5V DC
Smart Card Interface Support
- ISO14443 Type A & B
- 4 types of NFC (ISO/IEC18092) tags
- ISO 18092, ISO 14443, ISO 7816, PC/SC, CCID, LASCOM, EN60950/IEC 60950, CE, FCC, VCCI, MIC, KC, RoHS 2, USB Full Speed, Microsoft® WHQL
- Mac OS®
- Android™ 3.1 and above