PROX N ROLL
Prox'N'Roll RFID scanner is the counterpart of a barcode-scanner, in RFID environment.Working in keyboard emulation mode (standard USB HID profile, no driver required), Prox'N'Roll RFID scanner reads serial...
- Product Code: PROX N ROLL
- Availability: In Stock
Prox'N'Roll RFID scanner is the counterpart of a barcode-scanner, in RFID environment.
Working in keyboard emulation mode (standard USB HID profile, no driver required), Prox'N'Roll RFID scanner reads serial numbers from virtually any contactless smarcard or tag at 13.56MHz (ISO/IEC 14443 and 15693 standards).
Prox'N'Roll RFID scanner is also able to fetch data from a memory card (Mifare or other), or from a file in a T=CL smartcard. Reading data from a Desfire card within a secure session (DES/3DES authentication and ciphering) is possible too.
Prox'N'Roll RFID scanner features
Contactless / RFID reading
- Multi-protocol Base station (PCD/VCD) in the RFID HF (13.56MHz) band : proximity (standards ISO/IEC 14443 A and B) and vicinity (standards ISO/IEC 15693 and 18000-3),
- Supported contactless smartcards (PICC) (partial list) :
- NXP MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Plus® and MIFARE Ultralight®, DESFire, ProX, SmartMX,
- Infineon SLE66, STMicroelectronics ST19, Atmel AT88,
- S.T. Microelectronics SR176 and SRiX, ASK CTS256B and CTS512B,
- Inside Contactless PicoTag and HID iClass (serial number only),
- Calypso (incl. Innovatron radio protocol « 14443-B' »),
- NFC objects or mobile phones in 14443 card emulation mode (standards ISO/IEC 18092 and 23917).
- Supported RFID tags and labels (VICC) (partial list) :
- NXP ICODE1, ICODE-SLI,
- Texas Instrument TagIT,
- S.T. Microelectronics LRI.
- Advanced support of NXP MIFARE (MAD) and DESFire (DES/3DES authentication and ciphered communication),
- Support of any T=CL card by a sequence of APDUs,
- RFID transmission : 13.56MHz carrier, baudrate 106 kbps (ISO/IEC 14443), 26kbps (ISO/IEC 15693),
- NXP/Philips Semiconductors RC632 chipset, with CRYPTO1 stream cipher unit and secure storage of MIFARE keys,
- Card operating distance : 0 to 5cm (depending on the card).
- Prox'N'Roll RFID scanner's USB interface complies with « Human Interface Device » profile,
- It is seen as a standard PC keyboard on most operating systems (Windows, Linux, MAC, ...) without installing a driver,
- When a card enters its RF field, Prox'N'Roll RFID scanner sends either the card's serial number (UID, PUPI, ...) or any data read from the card's memory as key-strokes,
This behaviour makes it possible to replace barcode scanners by RFID scanners with not dev !
Versatile and easy configuration
Configuring Prox'N'Roll RFID scanner (list of cards to be read, output format, ...) thanks to a software using Windows.
Prox'N'Roll RFID scanner's configuration supports up to 4 types of cards simultaneously, thus allowing to read heterogeneous badges