ACR3901T-W1 Secure Bluetooth® Contact Card Reader
- Brand:: Advanced Card Systems
- Product Code: ACR3901T-W1
- Availability: In Stock
ACR3901T-W1 Secure Bluetooth® SIM-sized Contact Card Reader combines the latest smart card reader technology with Bluetooth® Smart connectivity. With a core based on the ACR3901U-S1, this compact and lightweight smart card reader meets the requirements of various smart card-based applications running on most Bluetooth-enabled devices in the market, such as smart phones and tablets.
ACR3901T-W1 supports ISO 7816 Class A, B, and C SIM-sized smart cards (5 V, 3 V, and 1.8 V) and most memory cards in the market, including microprocessor cards with T=0 and T=1 protocol. ACR3901T-W1 has a read/write speed of up to 600 Kbps and connectivity options for both USB Full Speed and Bluetooth 4.0 Interfaces. With its compact design and rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, ACR3901T-W1 is extremely portable and convenient for use anytime, anywhere.
ACR3901T-W1 also offers in-field firmware upgrade to help the user cope with the fast-changing technology utilized by different applications. With this feature, stakeholders will be able to save valuable cost and time and provide utmost convenience to users. Equipped with AES-128 encryption algorithm, it supports devices running on Android™ 4.3 and above, iOS 5.0 and above, Windows®, and Mac OS®.
ACR3901T-W1 uses Bluetooth® Smart technology that allows easy integration without employing any physical connection to any terminal as well as PC/SC and CCID-compliant, making it easy to install and use in any computer-based environment. Its drivers are compatible with the Windows® operating system, Linux®, and Mac OS®.
With its numerous features, the ACR3901T-W1 is the perfect smart card reader for your smart card solution.
- USB Full Speed Interface
- Power Source:
- Battery-Powered (incorporates a Lithium-ion battery rechargeable through Micro-USB port)
- USB-Powered (through PC-linked mode)
- CCID Compliance
- Smart Card Reader:
- Contact Interface:
- Supports ISO 7816 Class A, B, and C (5 V, 3 V, 1.8 V) SIM-sized cards
- Supports microprocessor cards with T=0 or T=1 protocol
- Supports memory cards
- Supports PPS (Protocol and Parameters Selection)
- Features Short-Circuit Protection
- Supports AES-128 encryption algorithm
- Built-in Peripheral:
- Two LEDs
- Application Programming Interface:
- Supports PC/SC
- Supports CT-API (through wrapper on top of PC/SC)
- USB Firmware Upgradeability
- Supports Android™ 4.3 and later